The Collapsable, Reusable Crate.
- Safe and efficient
- Environmentally friendly
Our signature product line, this collapsible wooden container is the perfect solution to many problems in shipping. It is especially useful for hazardous material transport, for marine transport, and for storage in remote locations. The SEA-CAN keeps goods safe and dry even in Arctic conditions.
4 ft. Sea-Can
- Other sizes can be quickly and easily made
- Approximately 53.7 cubic feet
- Collapsible down to a size of less than 16 cubic feet
- Optional durable 6-mil poly liner (designed specifically for standard sizes)
- Used for packaging all types of chemicals, contaminated soils, heavy products, drilling mud, cements.
6 ft. Sea-Can
- ISO 9001:2008
- Transport Canada Approved (Bulk Dangerous Goods)
- UN Approved
- Can also be supplied with and OR RPE 25 liner (designed for contaminated Soil, PCB's, etc.
- Approximately 85 cubic ft.
- Used extensively for the D.E.W. Line Cleanup Projects
- Can be stacked six high for transport in 20' or 40' sea container
- Can be stacked 7 high for highway or barge transport
- Allows in excess of 105 to be loaded an a standard 45' highboy trailer
- Can withstand the severest weather conditions of the world including the high arctic